Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no ivs yet. - vitaminc
RECORD NUMBER OF REJECTIONS IN A DAY. I GOT 5 TODAY. MAKING MY TOTAL TO 16. NO IVS YET.
LOOK AT THIS REJECTION.Thank you for your interest in the Internal Medicine Residency Training Program. I am disappointed to report that we are unable to offer you an interview for either the categorical or preliminary programs. This has been the most competitive year that I have experienced in my 20 years of reviewing applications. We have received over 3500 applications for a total of 16 positions. MOST COMPETITIVE YEAR EVER. HOW CAN I GET IVS NOW. VIRTUALLY NO HOPE.
Don't worry wait till Dec 25. Some may come as Christmus gift.

91/95/pass/GC/ Grad in 1999. 4 rejections (2IM, 2 Neurlogy) no IV's
85/99/cspass. observership in prestigous hospital/ research in the same place/1 strong USLOR 2 from home country/need visa
Applyed to 55 GS programs in the biginning of october. So far got 5 rejections, no inv's. Loosing hope!
total of 14 people in this thread.
Count me in...my situation is very complicatedSmile.Got 3 rejections so far.No interviews.I applied to very few programs because of family obligations.The interesting part is that I am still hopefulSmile.I really want to feel how the first interview feels likeWink but no luck so far.
good spirit. how many programs and which speciality, and ur credentials.
My scores are low 80s,applied to 29 programs(people will laugh out loud),only psychiatry.
yes, I am laughing out loud. 29 with this excellent score? Even that guy by the screen name kuru with double 99 applied to 200 progs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »