Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst program ever "KERN bakersfield -CA - FP - kamy
bakersfield kern family medicine in california was the worst fp program that i ever had interview at. they did't tour me in the hospital floors and ICU since the chief resident told me " it is against HIPPA regulations"!
and the chairman was talking non stop about the advantages of knowing how to read EKG!!!their clinic is some place other than the hospital and they dont have that much patient in the clinic...good luck if you could find anything more than this....
hey..what about IM prog. is it also worse. my int. is in jan for IM.....what questions did they ask....pls
I didnt apply for IM....but FP over there was one of the crapiest,and basicly they asked general Qs although i dont remember whole lot ,most of the residents were asian .
hey kamy ,when did you go for an interview??Can I have your e mail id please??
last year
HI Kamy

Just got my IV today. What time do you think good for the Interview. Do they invite dinner?
Thank . good luck for your match

Vietdoc
hi Kamy and and usmlematch2008,

I booked my iv on Jan 8th. Any of you wants to go on the same day? Maybe we can share the hotel and car-renting cost. I don't think they invite dinner, 'cause mine schedule says the day starts at 7 Am and finishes on 2 Pm. we would be lucky if we can get free lunch.
Hi paige ..did you already get your interview confirmation??Cuz i just call a call today and i sent them my preferred dates.
Did you all apply with or without the "CALIFORNIA LETTER"..or is it must before you apply for cali programs
Did you all apply to cali programs with or without "CALIFORNIA LETTER".....or does green card defers such a requirement...any input will be appreciated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »