Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jersey shore pyschiatry rotation requirement - harrison99
Hi
I got a iv from jersey shore,they asked to fax the same documents
as a student i had only 2wks psychiatry rotation but I have 2wks psychiatry rotation in internship too,can we club this and send them as total 4wks pysch rotation.
Does anyone who got iv doing like this?
what are 3 credits for biology,physics,chemistry....what does they mean by credits exactly...
thanks
SAME PROBLEM HERE . ANY BODY? THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING TO THE PHONE TO CLAIRFY;
think that 2wks Psy is OK. Look at this http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=226993
not OK. I could not interview with them becoz i didn't have the 4 week psychiatry training as they requested. they did not want to budge unless you are willing to take prelim position.
I interviewed there last yr and had to submit documentation confirming 4 weeks of psych( includes 2 wk in internship), 12 th standard board marksheet( sounds funny but true).
Alas i havent got iv from there.
When u got an iv from there?
Good luck harrison99.
they are psychic!
harrison99,amankomar :
I guess 2 weeks of psych as student+2 weeks internship is accepted..coz thats what i could submit and i was able to schedule the interview...dunno what they mean by the credits requirement...i faxed my 12th std mark sheet and it worked out fine..all the best Smile
where is this program, in nj.
pleaselet me know, drtanvi
thanks in advance
guys tell me which docs did u submitted showing your rotation.
i only have the transcript which does not show pscyhi clinical hours separately as it is done in int med posting.
wat should i do??

any1 help
hey improviser
I got iv today
hey countdown ..thanks for the information
hopeandfaith...i have document showing all the clerkships during medical school ,it specifies pysch rotations.

tmi
program is in neptune,nj
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »