Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seaton Hall University program - drrahul21
did anyone get IV from seaton Hall university program..how is the program and place
the town is excellent nice area to focus in your residence, now the program is mediocre and the pd is an arrogant the last year they had 3 open position )out of 10 position offered) after the match so you can inmagine how the docs tha got an IV rate that program
thanks miamidoc..information is helpful...did u already gave ur iv thr...can u tell about the questions asked during iv..

any help would be appreciated..
Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education Program, Elizabeth, NJ
Internal Medicine
USMLE SCORES:80 and cs
USCE:preferred
years from graduation : no cut offs
visa sponsoring : h1 and j1visa
number of categorical positions each year:
IMGs in the program
deadline of application:decmber 31st
Address: Trinitas Hospital-St. Michael's Medical Center, 225 Williamson Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07207
e-mail: intmed@trinitas.org
Web Page: http://gradmeded.shu.edu/residency/
* If the URL does not work, please contact the Program, and not MyERAS
Phone #: (908) 994-5420 Program Director: Ernest E Federici MD
ACGME: 1403321498
thnks life_saver but whn i said about the information of program i meant to say hows approach of pd during iv and what are the questions asked during the iv..sorry if i framed question in wrong way..and thnks again for inforamtion
I did not received an interview in that hospital but my best friend (like my brother) received one initiation for the post match and told me (and I believed him 100 %) that the pd basically expend his time telling him that he will never success in that program, that he was a bad candidate, that he don™t care about his good performance in the med school because the USMLE grades are not the best and more of the same. I don™t share this information because I want that you change your interview, I don™t have any personal interest in that program at all. Maybe other person have a totally different opinion so I advice you to hear more opinion. Totally different is the staff (secretary, the coordinator) there were super nice with him, but with the Pd was a traumatic experience
IMPORTANT my replay was about "Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education (St Francis) Program" Identifier: 140-33-13-523 Program Director: Dennis J Cleri, MDSt Francis Med Ctr 601 Hamilton Ave Rm B 158 Trenton.
what abt the program in elizabeth....i have an interview there in IM. it will b nice if someone can shed some light on it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »