Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG rescheduling service UNAVAilablE - maxpayne
just saw on the website :-

"Step 2 CS Calendar and Scheduling will be unavailable for short, scheduled periods over the next several weeks. These scheduled periods will enable us to perform system upgrades to enhance the quality of our services.

Beginning October 18, 2007 and lasting for a period of several weeks, Step 2 CS Calendar and Scheduling will be unavailable from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon, Eastern Time in the United States, Monday through Friday. During this time, Step 2 CS Calendar and Scheduling will be unavailable for all users, including representatives who assist with scheduling. As a result, you will not be able to access this service by calling the Step 2 CS scheduling line or your registration entity.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we strive to maintain the high quality of our services."

wat crap....already we are having trouble scheduling appointments and this had to fall in.......well,i have 19 november philadelphia....i need houston in december.....anyone interested can plz mail me at rockingaquarian

tk care
has anyone else faced the same problem???????......guys????????
Hi i want 19 nov in philly; email yashpal_yashu
its working now....dont know wat these ecfmg guys are up to....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »