Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apply without ECFMG certificate - doc_mishel
I just took my Ck last week...

my creds: step 1 82, passed CS, with GC... i can get 1 LOR from a faculty in a FM residency program...i will probably get it next week.

i just mailed my LORs... they have not been uploaded yet.. probably next week. i will get my CK result in 2 weeks...

should i wait for my score or just apply once my documents have been uploaded?

is it too late to even try to apply?
it is not too late...infact its tooo early to apply for 2009 match....if u r talkin abt 2008 either u r kiddin or u r out of ur mind........
Just apply min programmes and try scramble too...

Dell med
Apply for ur own satisfaction.. Dont waste more than 60 bucks...
yeah i was thinking to apply only to 10 programs.. those programs who i know some people... i'm just thinking whether to apply now without my CK score or wait 2 more weeks when i get the results?
apply without the CK score-- apply as soon as possible-- ur too late to enter the match this year--either ways-
Wait 2 more weeks. I think your certificate will come to you the same day when you receive your Ck report. I know last year someone applied early November and got some IV.
Apply, what you may lose is just some money. And you never know the outcome.
yea hi its neva too late until dec 31 to apply for 2008 programs, go ahead and apply like 30 - 40 places i will say mostly in psychiatry and family medicine, u will get some where i don hav CS result yet but i applied 2 weeks ago and got 3 interviews so far so go ahead apply but dont waste more than 300 bucks, and dont listen to many guys here they will guide u wrong for their own satisfaction n purposes..........
Apply NOW especially in the programs where you know someone.
Ask the LoR-writing-faculty if he/she can help you a little more, may be to get an interview or observership etc in the program.
you should apply no harm but few $ loss.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »