Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed - pooja07
I passed with 83, with higher performance on ccs.
Good luck to u all and thanks a lot for the help I got on this forum.
Congratulations,

Please tell us about your preparation and exam experience.
please share your experience. how did you prepare for CCS?
I will suggest you all to concentrate on CCS, as i think this is the one which will help in scoring high. Coz questions are really vague, so nothing can be said about that, but it checks your clinical acumen. For both questions and ccs, i did UW, thrice. I also did shaher's c.d. once and a few cases from first aid which were not given in uw. for ccs, u shld just know the basics that ABC is the first thing and the most important thing. and don't jump onto the diagonosis instantly rather go like as if u have made a set of differential diagonosis in ur mind and then u go like ruling out every one of them by investigations. i think uw is the best thing to prepare for ccs as treatment is given nicely in it.
congrats and have fun
CONGRATS!
Can u please send me ccs cases on shaher's cd. It wld be a great help.Thanks.
shroo_9999
Sorry, forgot to give my email id. It is shroo_9999.
Hi Pooja07, congratulations. I have Q please. How helpful is the first aid? Before doing UW I plan to study first aid and kaplan lecture notes. Do you think it is a good idea? What about CRUSH? Thanks for your help.
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!Can you please tell me that how useful shahers cd is?How much it takes to finish it?
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »