Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many candidates are called per seat - thyagu92
hi frens!
i'm new to this forum. i'm a ped graduate from india. 99 in each step. yet to appear for CS. got only 3 interviews out of 72 applications with 15 rejections so far. i want to know how many candidates are called per day and per seat. i'll be thankful to u if u reply me.
all the best frens!!!
it depends on the program , and it varies from 10 to 40 per a position
thats not true...its rare for progs to cal 40!!!!!!its generally 1 is to 6-10....2 of my ivs are at places wid 6 positions..one is going to intv abt 30 and the other 40..
i went for an iv. PD told us they called 450 candidates for 12 positions, that's 37.5 per seat!
450 for 12 seats? hard to believe............going to that ivs must b waste of money.
miniaspirin i know that IV it is norwalk hospital CT, the pd told same thing to us
It's 3 to 10 max. Nobody in his right mind will interview 450 candidates for 12 seats. If a program really did, run away while you can.
bluejeans,
the one i was talking about it NYMC richmond, IM. But at least it proved that this is not rare.
y would they wana interview this many people? i checked FRIEDA...........they dont ivs this many people.......i have my iv at norwalk comming up........it will be complete waste of money.
so the pd only spent 1 min with me and kicked me out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »