Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PD response-FM program - achalasia
after IV and I sending the thank you letter in which I asked for pre-match,ths is wat the PD said,
We enjoyed our opportunity to get to know you better. We are excited to hear of your enthusiasm for our program. If you have any additional questions about our program then do not hesitate to ask. Good luck with the remainder of the match process.
how wud u interpret this?
that dont mean ANYTHING. HE is avoiding your question and not answer it. You can tell when he said "remainder of the match process"

I would not put too much hope on it. Is this a FL program ?
I don't like the word "good luck", either after the interviewing or any replies from the program. But I maybe wrong. I will suggest you to think of the next IV and try your best for the rest of the IVs. Anything comes out postitively will be exciting, but before it happens, you should continue to move forward.
the PD replied to me as "he is looking forward to meet me again soon", but he did NOT said anything good luck. So, I got excited and follow up question to the PD to kiss his ass.

then he replied back
"I am very supportive of your initiative and plans and will work with you in any way I can"
fellow, I agree with you.
achalasia ,
don't think about it , just move on.
luckydog, congrad, you are on the right track, I would get excited too if I was the one received such reply from the PD. All the best.
in other words r u sayin to just forget abt the program?they will not consider me ata all?its no worth giving second look if it is near your home?they wont rank me ata all
no, you have chance, you definately go for second look if it is not much trouble. I don't think you will get prematch, but it is very possible that they rank you, but it has nothing to do with your ranking list, you rank the programs you like the most as #1, then follows. Let me put it into this way, the hope from this program will give you more confident while interviewing your next and next...IVs. All the best.
fellow thank u very much for ur reply
this program does not giv pre-match at all as it is a "white program".
i have no visa prblem and average credentials and have enough USCE,maybe that is the reaso n i got a call from there
since it was my first iv,i really did not know the tactics of an iv..i am wondering where the problem is...my IV went good when the PD said that he liked my experience,CV,PS and personality.but i think when i sent the thank u lettert and just asked a prematch on his face too early...thts maybe he replied lik tht.
as i do not know how the matching process really works,,,fellow cud u plz tell me tht among the other IV if i rank this no1 ,where do the program will hav to rank me to get matched there?plz explain me in the context of my scenario in order of wat i shud be following up with this program or not?i will highly appreciate ur reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »