Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to wear for dinner with resident. - maddr
please guide me about it ........asap .
male or female?
u can wear something casual but not jeans. its not a big deal
the _heeb ,
Did u get prematch by using your dress for the dinner...
A trouser with a nice shirt. No jeans. And if u r a female then a trouser or a skirt with a nice shirt or a top.
shirt, pants, jacket. no tie necessary
I recently attended a pre iv dinner, along with some ameri-grads. girls were wearing jeans T-shirt, men were wearing t- shirt with trousers . with colourful jackets. As soon as they introduced themselves, the ameri-grads were like ........we dont know much about the program.....never heard of it. could you tell us all thats important to know. and the residents were all so happy to describe everything TO THEM.They didnt even cared to talk to us imgs.
I was just sitting there in horror, if they are born here and still haven't heard of it how come they expect me to be intrested in their program when i was sitting half way across the globe till now.

does anybody think if we IMGs had said such a thing that would have been forgiven.

they have way too much expectation from us, and still they think its easy for imgs to get residency.
When amgs go for interviews the question in their mind is not if they will get this program but whether they want to join the program. Hence a totally different attitude.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »