Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depressed!!!! - dopa
friends...applied to around 150 im programs and 50 fp programs ...still no iinterview calls.is it time to call it quits and go home.scores mid 80s...old graduate.,just gave step 3 ,please someone advice if i still have to wait,!!!!

am so depressed and this weather is making me more and more depressed
welcome to the group
me too
is there is anything left for us to do other than pray to god
i don't know what else to do
just bend your knees and PRAY..That,s all we can do for now...waiting for the miracle..and I am sure it will come..
Everywhere, when there is a tough siatuation, we pray to God...Even the big leaders of this "great america" pray to God when there is a very tough siituation..Remember after september 11 how everyone kneel in front of God......
This is our September 11,..We are and will do the same..Do not be ashamed to pray and hopefully, we will have for us also...
god_help_us ....do u think the "weather" is really going to change ? it is almost the end of nov...how long do we have to wait realistically?
inshAllah! for muslims i woimes a day and recite max. darood shareef.this is the time where only GOD can help us and nobody else.uld recomeend pray 5 t
My freidn everything is in your faith...I called a lot of programs who said , they haven,t send yet anything and won,t do it before december..some already did it..There is also the scramble..God can give u a position at any time if he wants u there.unless he has another plan for u....be positive and pray until everything is done....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »