Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slots filled - normalsaline
is it true that most of the Slots in Ny have been filled
I believe so
how come, i still cant understand whom they did call and how did it fill so fast
UK guys directly land at JFK & sign very soon & go back.
i just got back from an interview and the program had posted the date and the interviews with the name of the candidate and it was all the way till january i was like wow
so with the prematches there is still the chance
I agree with hs. I think programmes sent mass IV and mass rejn. But only thing people post only rejns here...So we all assume that we may get a call soon..But this yeAR im IS VERY COMPETITIVE. One reason could be bcoz even people with good creds applied to 100 + pgrmms and getting > 10 IV and people with deficiencies I mean, score yr of grad, attempt getting <5 IV. Tho programmes r calling the same applicants everywhere. And people with > 10 are going for match hoping to get into the best choice,but still attending all the IVs bcoZ of insecurity
So I think people who r cancelling the IV afte prematch r few
We will see what will happen in scramble
yes
but what i agree with u is that the good creds applyin everywhere and makin it ARTIFICIAL COMPETITIVE than it really appears
Thats what I am trying to say.. But very little chance of cancellation too bcos they are attending all the IV and going for match..

So more posns will come for scramble I believe.

Again then also contacts matter most....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »