Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applic status - nervous2
i emailed a program today to find out bout the status of my applic..n this is wut they wrote back....

I cannot inform individual applicants about their status, as we have over 4000 applications and I would do little else. Philosophically I am opposed as well...

I wish you good luck, and promise we continue to review these applications on a rolling basis.

My friend the PCs can not release any information unless instructed by PD. Do not wast your time by sending emails
it was the pd who emailed back
I tried to call some programs to check my application status; I did not get any satisfactory answers
soo wut to doo..
just keep hopin?/
i applied to 68 programs
so far 7 rej
n rest..still waiting to hear from them
i am getting restless n worried
I also sent e-mails to programs that hadn't answered but all replies were negative ....very polite though!
Most probably you are kept as a stand-by by some programs. You will hear from them sometime in December or January. Also some programs do not want to shut the doors just in case if you scramble (if they send rejection, you will not be considered in scramble)
oh, I didn't know that!
so in scramble you can get to programs without an interview?
thanx silent doc for giving me some more hope..n i didn't know that once they reject u can't scrmable there!! good info
They might offer you a phone interview
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »