Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys pls help me in CS - purine
can someone pls tell me the difference between LEADING N NONLEADIN QS.
we r not supposed to ask leading Qs in CS.

i am v sorry to say that no one take notice of my Qs in CS forum.n if anyone does reply then it never answers my concern.

pls help....
DUDE..... if you cant find the answer GOOGLE....

and try not to take the lack or inaccurate responses personally. we are all supporting each other as best possible. no hard feelings, okay?
friend pls don't take things personal

i will try to help u ..up to my knowledge.
so when u wanna ask someone if he is smoking or not but u don't want to give it in a LEADING way
just ask him like:do u smoke?
while the leading question would be in this way:
you don't smoke do u?

I don't know if this would help..but this is very simple way !!!

good luck
Hi purine,
Just study first aid aid and U world w/ a friend or w/ somebody and you will be fine.
good luck and god bless..
Purine zkadhem gave you a good example.
You ask open ended questions to avoid limiting the answer or "guiding" the patient to a specific answer. Another example is "Could you please tell me how you felt after that" instead of "so after that you felt like you were disoriented right?"

Enterocolitis also told you the plain truth, Having done CS myself I can tell you that FA is in most cases all you need to nail the test given that you have empathy and practice well with other people (preferably people from countries other than yours to make sure that what you say and how you say things is understandable and appropriate)
GL
BDJ
Thanks zkhadem,enterocolitis,n bdj

zkhadem i know u from step 1,u been a helping hand.

bdj....i know u as well from step 2 forum ....wish u best of luck in ur step 2 score.

vikasi....u better keep ur mouth shut if u don know the background of wat i said.try not to interfere in someone else's business,if u don know how to help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »