Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step1 1st 15 mins tutorial......what one must know - bep111
Do think if someone skip it....could have face problem afterwards?
If we know basic computer skill, Seen the fred software prior....is it wise to skip that 15 mins tutorial & add it in the break time?

Things to be noted from the tutorial:
1. Resolution of screen setting;
2. Sound setting;
3. marking Qs;
4.normal lab values for emergency situations.

what else guys?
Watching clock;

Every member knew about it , i guess..........so don't like to waste time here. But its a distractor of the 3000 meter race during exam day i think, can't decide yet whether to levae it or go with it.
so what does that mean ,can we skip the tutorial or should not?thanks.
and do we are allowed to go out of the room in break time?
I can understand Junaid what u r feeling.....me same..........Its an adrenaline rush..Though u r a 99 er ..........so far i have seen ur prep status, whereas i have not yet reached 80%, because my FA revision has just began....I am releieved atleast 1 person wants to consider this pequlier & pathetic problem.
I think we are allowed to go out of room for refreshment, toilet, food, nasal drop intake.i wish they could arrange a bed for me........i feel lazy if sit for a long time ( bit nercoleptic).
one more thing its always best to click the next tab rather than the ''x'' at the top right corner because it might end the test altogether !
if you skip tutorial you cannot add those 15 min to your break time an remember thet breaks can be taken only in between questions blocks, it is up to you if you take tutorial or not
In FAid they have written..............if i don't take tutorial.......it will automatically add to my break time.....................is that a wrong info? total break time 45 mins + tutorial 15 mins.........is this info ok?
thanks for input guys,one more thing,if we are reviewing the marked qs after and time finishes it will automatically finish or wil give warning,sorry it might sound stupid but just came to my mind.
when is your exam bep111?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »