Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's waiting for the result on Wednesday? - nicholas
Is it just me? If I fail I will have to cancel my remaining interviews and try my luck next year..

Let's pray for the best.

i am with u buddy....best of luck to u....
I'm also waiting for the result but i m applying for match this year!!!

I'm nervous about it....

when did u do your exams pls?
I'm also with you people. I'm pretty nervous, I think I might fail since I didn't summarize nor counsel, OMG, if I had just known, well I did, but those 15 minutes..... anyways, I'm wating for the results since too many plans depend on this (guess everybody is in the same position). Good luck to everyone including myself.
its a feeling of utter disgust and helplessness...the more i think about the exam the more i think about my mistakes and curse myself...a lot depends on it now....
hi friends,
I am also waiting for the results on wed.do anybody know where we have to look for the results?let's all pray for a good result.
hi again ..sorry i said im applying for the match..it is im not applying it was a mistake.

madhumita everyone will be informaed via his oasis and they wiil send u an email about the score report
I am also waiting,in fact expect both ck and cs results on same day.But worried about cs especially.Let us pray for all of us.
Hey guys, i'm in the same boat. Really pray I pass cause its the grid holding my match application in place. Hope to take step 3 once its out/I get my certf. Took mine in Atlanta, felt I was the only IMG there.
Anyway gotta be positive, I'm sure we'll all pass. Madhumita, ur result will be updated on ur eras page once its available...wed night i think.
GL guys!!!!
hi zkadhem and nady,
Thanks for u r reply.do i have to log in to oasis or eras ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »