Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
y am i not getting a job? - nadia321 - iren
to nadia321, i assumed that you are in the states and have a legal permit to work..you can take a short "Basic arrhythmias" course at many hospitals and pass their test and get cerificate...then you can work as a Monitor Technician at the ICU's (intensive care units) or telemetry floor...you can seat and watch cardio monitors. Many american high school grads are passing this test and getting this position. Some times it takes only 2 weeks to take a course. GL!
i have been working as a monitor tech for 1 and a half years, i only gave them a copy of my medicla diploma and thas it ,i make $15,25 they told me i got the highest pay cause i was overqualified for the position look in my work place there are to many positions available for mon tech www.regencyhospital.com
hi caferogo. lucky you.i visited the website you gave i found a position of a med tech in ga .they say 2 years of experience is required.where are you located?
other work source is doctor-patient interpreter .. if you speak spanish too and you are living in high immigrant state (Texas, florida, california etc). they pay 20.00/hr. not bad, for a while.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »