Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch - llop
i iv at a program,the last person to iv me was the assistant director he said they considering to give prematch decision regarding this would be made during end of dec and he gave me his ex number and asked me to contact any time,but friends so far they did not reply for my thank you letter are they expecting me to call them up or do you guys think they do see the mail.

please respond me friends i have just two iv
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
please little time of yours is all that is needed
Hopefully your personal statement was better written than your manic original post.

Be patient and wait!
thank you gurken,could you please explain your first sentence
hey....take the initiative and call or email them if u dont hear from them this week.
if he has asked you to call, then it doesnt hurt if u call and reinforce your interest in that program...gud luck

llop

I would call, I don't think it would hurt your chances, it would only show your interest in the program.

GL!!
dude ,
this is a nice way to not consider for pre match but they keep you in ranking list .
i already have expereince with two program. if htey want to offer,they offer it at the time of iv...so forget about pre match and dont waste time about thinking pre match from that program ? by the way what was the program, is it in pschy ? in NY ? they told me same ans ...
call the number he gave you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »