Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting thread for fulltime work-fulltime moms!! - vikasi
lets say something nice to kick this exam to the moon
Full time work. Lets do it .......... It taes a lot of courage and determination but we can do it. Step 2 Bring it on..............
I am in full time work and I am sure, some others in this forum, but how does a separate thread helps?

USMLE forum its is a great site. we get what we want here.

Anyhow, good luck and I wish u get what u want from this forum
I didn't know there could be part time moms, some do work but will it release them from mom's title? Wondering......

Anyways good luck :-)
omg...you get what you put in.... its a way to support full time working full time mothers....no harm in that, right?

its just a way to recognize and support. share anything you want.....its 'helps' if you want it to help
im a mom too..its a fulltime job in itself.. if somebody can suggest a schedule for a mom with an infant, plz go ahead!
to drtwix: i can say this much...if your baby is on a schedule than you can be on one. I took step one with an infant and being pregnant with my second. (i have irish twins).....
see what resources you have avail to help you. try and get your infant on a schedule,...the sooner the better (sleeping/napping, eating, playing, whatever), also demand (nicely) some help from your spouse for a measly 2-3 hours a day. write it all out...there are bits of spare time during the day that do add up!

Sometimes its not how much time we have but how we use it.

anything else i can help let me know..

and you go girl!!
thank u vikasi for the very encouraging words.. i gave step 1 when i was 8 months pregnant and it wasnt easy.. but thank God i got through that.. my baby is already on a schedule and i can take out 4 hours a day if i want.. but i guess its my own laziness that i waste the time that i get.. but hopefully things will pace up soon.. good to know there are other moms like me out there who r keeping their spirits high!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »