Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hotobaga - 2020
hey where ru ? what happened to step 3 scores and how many ivs u have ....i followed u a lot in step 3 forum
hi 2020;
in response to u r questions;
1. i am back to my native country trying to start life afresh.
2. i passed step 3 first attempt; 227/94
3. no ivs as of today.
many thanks for asking..wish u the best..GL
Hey hoto, r u back in Bombay or Bengal? I am thinking of coming back too, got few iv, but nothing good has come of them yet, will come back if nothing this year. Good luck!
hi munna...i am in Bombay..are u going to be here...then we can meet with our families over dinner......there is a lot that you can do in bombay/india..so dont loose heart..
As for me ..i am satisfied that i gave USMLE my best shot....
Hello Dr. hotobhaga....Its good to know that you tried your best and are moving on....what is important is to keep moving (I learnt this from all my experiences so far). You are with your family...thats a big plus!
I kept moving too...but in the process lost few important people...who I may have lost anyway (maybe)...but I kept moving,knowing not how time can make important decisions for you at times...so do not lose heart or sight! whatever happens is in all probability for the best.
Hi Hotobhaga,
where are you in bombay?
hi hoto...how come u have not got ivs with such good creds.,,cant believe
hey munna how about ur step 3?
Now physicians and surgeons in India also live well, practice good medicine. so do not looose heart.
what dont u believe...my scores or the fact that i did not get IVs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »