Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me........... - abari
i am 2002 grad , finished internship on 2003...my score is not good..step1-76,step2-86 studying for cs....no greencard,no observationship yet ..what should i do for 2009 match IM/Peditrics/patho...i did not find anyone like this bad condition...i am depressed.............

apply to all , keeping Peds as back up ..
abari, just wanna inform you that you're not the only one who'se in a critical stuation. my score is step 1 is 75 on my 2nd attempt. im 2003 graduate. the only diference we have is that im a greencard holder.i i was so depressed when i recieved my reult in step 1, but at least a liittle glad that i passed. but im over the depressed mode now, currently im sudying for step 2 ck and hoping to get a better score.i dont know whats gonna happen to me or what my chances are, i just thought its better to keep moving forward.i cant give you any feedback as to wht your chances are, but just leeting you know you're not alone. cheer up buddy and God bless.
Hi Abari

I do not quite understand ur question: How do u want us to help you? What exactly do you want help with? Maybe if you clarify, someone may be able to come up with an answer
I think u can prove u'rself that u r capable person by scoring good in step 3[like in 90's] and build u'r resume by doing some research....apply Med-Peds also...Hope this helps and mind u there's lot of hope left 4 u..Don't give up..Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »