Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed Step1 -
Dee

Got 86 percentile-Not very happySadThis was my first attempt and as I am a full time Master's student too, had a difficult time preparing for it. However, am glad that it's over.The exam seemed tougher than the question bank suggests.Wonder if 86 is too low for most residencies particularly as everyone on this forum seems to be getting 97,98 or 99 percentile.
usmleman1

pls.... dont give in to the pessimistic look regarding your GREAT score and fututr residency...

you've done much better than thousands who are dreaming to be in your place of passing from the first time with a score more than 80, even more than 85 is more than enough for many programs (except some competitive residencies in competitive university program

ps... celebrate and i mean it, man!
blessed guy

congrats man! u have done a great job. i wish i also get a score like u.take care.
cristagali

When ytou catch your breath, please give some idea about your study preparation. You sound like Q-Bank wasn't enough? What other MCQ did you use....and of course congrats!
kk

Stydy well for step 2!!
cristagali

bump for dee
Angi - lanxgel

Congratulations. Really. I'm also a full time student. I know how hard it is. I was wondering how long you have prepared for it?
hehadoc

if you had read previously other messages on this forum, you´ll see that many colleagues had gotten in a residency with these averages. for me it is a very worth average and you must continue doing your best to reach at least the same or a better score in step 2. then you have to do some other things to reach your goal. i think you´re on the way (good way), so don´t discourage you. you are in the good path
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »