Sue Programs - goodman22407
no please not this one Sad(((
Let's start from www.samfordoctors.com
I will keep support his position.
Let's start from www.samfordoctors.com
I am supporting your position.
remeber previous failed atempts
Dear bird,

The system is not fair, it's not remotely fair.

Program directors have incredible power considering the lions share of teaching hospitals, are all "tax payer financed." What they do is absolutely wrong.... and they are completely unaccountable, for their "treasonous actions." It will come to a head one day, somebody will "snap" and take drastic measures/action and it will be all over the headlines, and many Program Directors heads will roll, in the sense of they will be fired from their jobs.

I am certainly not against all IFMG's, this is not the thrust of my argument, the rub for me stems with the programs that are completely dominated by IFMG. And Americans and tax payers are bending over and spreading their cheeks, and these Program Directors are happy to give it to them, righ in the arse. Americans have been way to eager for way to long to give everything away.

The idea of many IFMG's, that American FMG's are some how less qualified, or under-educated, is laughable. They are competing with the "Entire World" unlike American Medical Grads who are all but guaranteed a residency spot, regardless of the "USMLE SCORES." If India Indians, had to compete with the rest of the world, for post grad training spots, they would be screaming at the top of their collective lungs, about how un-fair it is.

So lets get real and stop with the (BS) it does not do anyone any good to sugar coat everything because of cultural sensitivities or more/greater (BS,) of pretense predigest.

Cut with the lies, cut with the sugar-coating and talk about the "brass tack facts."

anyone sued yet?>
Hi All, Iam a fmg and a GC holder applying for residency this year. I do understand the anti fmg sentiment felt by most Amgs, I myself was discriminated against, in my own country, when i applied to a program in another state for the same proverbial reason, protect ones own first. I do however firmly believe with all my heart that is what the US does, they do give preferance to their own first and then fill out the remaining slots with residents from other countries. Trust me, this attitude, has made this country. The appropriation of the best and brilliant minds from countries all over the world in all fields besides medicine, engineering, research and the computer field, has made this country and the economy what it is. I do believe we as a planet are moving to a global flat world, to a one economy system in the not so distant future, and it wud be prudent to train our children to have better attitudes, in languages diff from english as who knows where they may have to move to work in the future? No country or civilization has remained a super power forever....it is time we put our differences aside, and build a strong world in all fairness! Good Luck All.
you know if img doesn't have visa and good score , i am not against for them but lot of imgs without visa matching with contact thats really bad, in corney island hospital, this year a boy matched with 79 79 without st 3 and visa , they gave hib, that is relly bad , see this is usa
and his causin last year match in the same hospital with 81 82 , without visa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »