Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sue Programs - goodman22407
dan1
Do you feel hot while others feel cold? do you have problem adjusting temperature?
Do you have diarrhea? have you notice any eye changes, shaking hands or fighting alot.
Does any body told you before you are mentally ill?
It's funny that someone will enter a place and want the door closed to others. It is not sad because no one will listen to him. The same person who opened the door to you has the right to open it to others, whether you like it or not. How did you get the GC - through fake marriage or visa lottery. How did you become US citizen - either your forefathers killed the native Americans or they immigrated formally.
The PDs are very happy and eager to hire Citizens who are very good. They will do everything possible to attract them to their program because it not only saves them money but also makes their programs classy. So because you are so dull as not to pass exams well you want to wipe up sentiments instead of putting in that time in to studies to make better scores in the remaining exams or getting US experience/ research/ MPH. FYI no one will hire you in to neurosurgery with 75, 77 scores even if you are US citizen x 2. If you want sue (it's your right to do so), cry (if you want to), shout (no one will listen to you).
This same American policy of welcoming egg heads and giving them all the opportunities is what placed USA in its present position. You think they will change it just because a failure who got GC through an arranged fake marriage and made weak marks in USMLE exams did not get a position?
They know that uplifting mediocrity instead of meritocracy is the bane of other countries. UK, Germany and other countries were ahead of USA until the US policy of assimiliating foreigners and uplifting meritocracy.
For those who want emphasis on place of origin, I think it may pay you bettter to go back to the place of forebearers (not USA) where you will be made the Chief Cadiac Surgeon just because you are a citizen.
no tamtam,
no one has ever told me that.

but, I do know of a couple of countries where their citizens were judged to be mentally ill because they opposed prevailing laws and opinions and incarcerated for years in mental institutions.

You seem to advocate using mental illness as a whip to shut up people who disagree with you.

You're supposed to be a physician, yet you attempt to link dissent and mental illness.
Do you really think that makes you suitable to practice medicine anywhere in the world?
The answer is no and most definitely not in the US.

Maybe us citizens should wake up at once and realize that a lot of you still think that way and pose a danger to the US way of life (read your own post).

You are a prime example of why it's so dangerous to let in physicians on H1B without adequate psychological assessment, because we run the risk of admitting crack pots like you.
Here is another of you posts:

* Re:Sue Programs
tamtam - 01/01/08 04:54

Goodman, it seems you are mentally ill. Envy is obvious in your words. WHO ARE YOU? to give such destructive opinion respect your self and shutup, you looser..FU
to bird 77,
Like I said, most IMGs are overqualified for training slots. They should be given EQUAL OPPORTUNITY to PRACTISE MEDICINE but not training slots.
tamtam - 01/01/08 09:06

Dan1
all of this bad feeling my God. And you wish your other person a good luck ? how? You are inviting him to shut the hope for the forigeners? Tell me from where you are? are you a human being? You are planning to destruct people who did nothing to you, what do you call this.. kindness? And you based your words on terrorism? What are you mentally fit?

tamtam - 01/01/08 09:37

dan1
Do you feel hot while others feel cold? do you have problem adjusting temperature?
Do you have diarrhea? have you notice any eye changes, shaking hands or fighting alot.
Does any body told you before you are mentally ill?

tamtam
I don't know where you received your training, but they obviously didn't teach you much on psychiatry.
Unfortunately the system push them to pursue training before they can practice medicine in US. May be you're efforts as a citizens should be to make easier the way to non US IMGs with good scores, good credentials and postgraduate training the shoulders to practice medicine straightly after getting ECFMG certificate.
Let's work changing the medical system and taking advantage of overqualified physicians
If you have strong points about limiting the Match to US citizens and GC holders (both real and fakes) why don't you go to your Congressman or use other avenues (including sueing) instead of musing under your pillow. This is a forum for meaningful exchange of ideas and should not be hi-jacked by failures as an avenue to vent their frustrations.
No Dear, they taught me Psychiatry as it should be, Don™t worry. So that I can easily recognize the œMentally Ill and Envious people. More over if you are confident enough , you should not fear The competition with the IMGs. I guess its enough, otherwise you will be very tired.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »