Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sue Programs - goodman22407
to goodman and dan

why the hell did u go to a 3rd world country med school ,if u dont like people from there ?
i mean u could go there and get a med school diploma ..but people from 3rd world country are not supposed to come here..huh?

if u feel u dont belong there ,why did u go there..u should have stayed at ur place of origin
funny.

why do you assume (ass-that's u-me LOL) that I went to a 3rd wold med school?

some of don't you know.
Dan1,
I wonder why you want Goodman to sue. Can't you sue yourself or at least join him. You want him to do the dirty work for you, if they change things you will benefit but if it backfires he will suffer the consequences alone! If you believe in what he wants to do join him. Concerning attending 3rd rated medical school (not 3rd world medical school) you obviously have no point. If you attended medical school in US you wont be having problems getting residency here in US. If you attended medical school outside of US (thus denying citizens of those countries access to their own medical school) who should you cry foul when they want to come here and do residency? As the saying goes, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Goodman, note that no one is discouraging you from sueing, go ahead and sue. In fact it will be shame on you if you fail to sue.
It's only crooks who got GC dubiously who want to use it to achieve everything their brain cannot achieve for them.
Residency is not a job, it's a training process. They should choose whoever they think they should.
Look at most programs in New York, Program Directors, Attendants, Residents, are all either Indians or Pakistanis. They do not even consider other nationals in their programs. Why? Simply because they building their own lobbies. Try to ask non Indians or non-Pakistanis if they mistakenly get a spot in one of these programs, they treat them like dirt. Who pays for these programs? It is paid for through my tax money. Imagine 100% of the residents in these programs are on J-1 visa, although the Federal Government provides the money to train US physicians to serve this country. Is it fair? Please answer

Many program directors prefer to hire J-1 and H-1 visa students to enslave them. The PD s know that J-1 and H-1 will never complain if they misused or abused.

I do not care much if I get a residency training, if I am not qualified enough, then I do not deserve it. However, it is my basic right to bring the issue to the public to know where their money goes.
We support you, it's your basic right to complain and even to sue and it will be a shame on you if you fail to exercise that right. You want to buy over IMGs by alleging that the PDs treat them unfairly (which to an extent is true) but I am sure that if you unfortunately become a PD you will treat them worse. I am not an Indian but if a PD knows an Indian who is good or recommended by a follow Indian who he knows is reliable why should he leave him and take me who he hardly knows anything about? That is part of the reason why AMGs fair better because they studied here and know the faculties and other people who can recommend them. So that is no issue.
Just go and sue and it will be a shame on you if you fail
This last point brought up by goodman is an interesting tne...there are indeed hospitals filled by only connationals...why? doesn't matter if they are indians or germans or bolivians...that situation should be investigated. In those hospitals there are not fair selections definitly...
But it doesn't mean to make another mistake of favoring GC holder or citizens over non citizens...Suitability and merit should always prevail
See how dull you are. You think your government doesn't know that the J1 and H1 are for foreigners? Citizens and GC holders don't need those visas. You don't even know it's beneficial to your government, paying residents peanuts while they work like donkeys. You count yourself a taxpayer, have you ever worked and earned enough to pay tax? Liar
why you speak about US physician? if you are a US Physician you have no problem. you gonna matched with one step even. You are same like IMGs but having Citizenship or GC you argue because you want to be considered upon your US status that is it. you have your education in whatever country same like the IMGs. Shame on you what you say. Go do whatever you wanna do stop this headache gyu. I understand if somebody want to do something he/she should do without every now and then, I will do so and so I will do so and so. Are you kidding or want to draw attention? that is all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »