Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop in your queries,will try to answer - buffycoat
I personally believe in guiding others who have problems in cracking the CS exam.
I am not that expert but devotion of some of my time might help others.Its what I think.

Make your question easy to understand so that a newbie can also know what is it all about.

Please start reading and practicing and you will succeed.

hey buffy coat..
just came on this forum... and saw ur mail and wanted to thank you
ur tips really helped me pass my exam
sincere heartfelt thanks
hello buffycoat...cud you plz tell me which tuning fork should we use for proprioception??512hz or the other one..
if a pt cries which tissue should we provide..will tissue papers be kept separately??
exam in 2 days..plz help..thankz in advance..
hey buffy coat wot is patrick's test?
ur earlier threat/post was very informative.

thanks for it :-). i appreciate ur work.

can u tell please tell me how much time do we really need to prepare for cs.( i am a FMG)

THANK YOU.
GOOD LUCK
hey buufy coat can you p[lz send me the cases you got in the exam. my exam is in a week in chicago
sorry my email i.d. is jackenderson123
sorry it may sound silly but 1) when u have female sp how would u know if u call her ms or mrs???
2) in summarizing PE . would u tell all the negative and postive findings???

thanks for ur time
buffycoat,
if female pt presents with injuries on her chest.
i know, we need to palpate wound whereever it is on the chest, but how abt the rest of exam.do we need to do the rest of Pul exam on the front or on the back of herchest.It might sound silly but pls do reply.

In other Pul cases in female pt ,can we do her chest exam on the back ( if needed other than just auscultation)
hi
i took the test last week,i m so upset i think i have screwed up the patient notes.one example is in one of the cases my patient had chief complaint of stress incontinence.in dd for that pt i wrote my first dx as stress incontinence instead of uretherocele or uterine prolapse.but i wrote uterine prolapse in second or third place.other than that i forgot few imp things in 1 or2 cases.but my interaction with all of my sps were good.i closed every case on time.i m really worried.do you think i can pass?any word wd be great help
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »