Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!! - joannitam
Im so stressed! Im just overwhelmed... im having second doubts about my exam date, i just feel like i need to know so much more... (feb 1st)

i started to do the nbme questions on form 3 and i freeked out...

im finishing usmleworld with really good scores (but it's not boosting my confidence because i did do it on june last year), and i know that a lot of people say that if its the second time around that the cum score is not representative....

im just stressed.

any suggestions! help!!
thanks.
nobody....

Sad

ok, thanks.
ask your mam to calm you down!!
hey buddy dont worry..u will be okay..
try to stay calm..try to revise the concepts and subjects you've read and make sure you have a good handle on all the main things..
keep doing questions and dont forget to do nbme or some type of assesment test as well..
IM studying as well and planning to take in end of feburary(i hope) but im just sending you good positive vibes and best of luck...
its normal to be nervous..just have faith in god and yourself and dont get too tense...
As long as you know full and well you've covered every subject and given it your best effort then just keep doing questions, revising, and try to stay positive..
May god bless you..
take care..

--Peaceofmind!
thank you very much peaceofmind... you are very kind.

and to varahram... well... you are not so kind. Smile but thanks for posting anyway.

hi, joannitam; take it easy..I am in the same boat as you are and I am feeling the same way as you are...My exam date is 1/31....and I am doing the UW second round...and reading FA...always so many materials to remember....but belive in yourself...we will be good....friend....we just need to keep on for another 20 days!!
thank you very much scorpinme...

lets keep on going!!

joannitam!!!! hii waz up!!!
common we got keep ourselfves focussed these last days which r very important in our preparation!!

and ask any senior member of this forum about UW and they will tell u " DON FORGET TO REVISE UW AGAIN" which unfortunately due to lack of time I might not be able to do revision completely.
and if u r revising that again that means u r doin a great job!!

don loose focus Joannitam!!

God have mercy on all of us
Hi Scorpineme or joannitam,Or anybody in here..

Im just beginning and am on with Kaplan lecture notes.Do i hav to memorise all of them or should i just read them and memorise first aid.I think u r the right guys as u r approaching exams..
Please do reply!!!
Thanks
hi joannitam wt uw score is considered as good score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »