Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low scores with one attempt? - krztik
anyone with low scores and one attempt on ck has any interviews in IM/FM/PAEDS?any chances for next year? with or without visa issues.
yup............

Both steps 1 and 2 ck- low 80's (I had one attempt in CK)

CS passed.

Need visa.

Only one IV in psych

How about u?????????
i have the same concerns like krztik..anyone in this forum recieved iv or has been matched with low scores and attempts?..my step 1 is a low score on my 2nd attempt, and now sadly reviewing for step 2, almost unwilling to actually go for it, no visa issues got greencard, '03 grad.

mbbslife,
congrats man,goodluck to your iv!
Gods speed my friends-

Keep fighting!

Hotmd- I am an '03 grad too and I don't have GC. I think you are in a much better situation than me 'cos I know a friend of mine(an IMG) who got my identical scores and has a GC; he had 3 IV's in IM.

Keep hope alive friends. We must give it our possible best efforts. What one has started, it is a good idea to at least try to finish.

Cheers and pray for me concerning my IV. I shall put u guys in prayers too.

M
thank you mbbs, i will pray for you and for the rest of our forumates here..its nice to know that there are people who get ivs with a low score, coz it makes my situation hopeful. my step 1 is in the 70s, im trying to study hard for step 2, but you know its so difficult to concentrate studying when you're kinda depressed. i really hope my precious green card will help me.
attempt on ck.will retake it.so hoping for next year.plz friends do tell actual situation does anyone with similar creds have any interviews in IM/FM?
hi all,
i got very worried reading this post....is it soo difficult to get IV calls with attempts ??
i got 92 in step 1 in second attempt....initially thought of applying for 2009 match....bt frnds are advising me to get USCE first and then apply for 2010 match.

i am a 2006 grad..IMG..need VISA....am in a dilemma whthr to wait for 1 yr or apply this yr and in the meantime serach for obsie ..i am yet to take CK and CS !!
from the experiences here..i think i shud wait 1 yr to improve my cv....though it hurts to wait for yet 1 yr !!
any advices friends ??
thanks and GL to u all.
i got most worst score than you got guys...i have both attemps on step1 and step 2, ended up low 70's step1 and mid 80's step2, but still got inv...2 fm 1 im, and one of that inv is a well known univ program...but still if you got better scores more inv will come your way...if already happened failures cant do with that but get lots of USCE...in my case im praying that despite of this i would like to see my self matched to one of my interviews. pray for me as well...goodluck to all.
thanks mistake_nohope.how many months usce is generally asked for n how to get it.could you tell where you got your interviews from?anyone else any chances with these creds?thanks .
hi friends..i got 89 in step 1 and 76 in step2 ....apppeared for cs and awaiting for result...is there any chance of getting into residency with these scores....if possible means which programs r suitable for me to grab residency..llike im,fm,pead etc...and also can anybody advise how to improve my profile...........and also can me mail me at su10809
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »