Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRS for Path? -
jaime

I want to know the absolute best source for studying Pathology. Is it BRS Path or something else (i.e. Goljan). There seems to be mixed reviews.

Thanks.
vodka - absolute

only vodka is absolute. no absolutes on usmle. depends on YOUR style. some like brs, others like goljan. either one can get you a good score.
ra

lol, good way of pointing things vodka - absolute.
jaime

What do u recommend ra?
jaime

I saw that u used Goljan? But what did u use? his notes or his Pathology Review book?

Thanks
ra

Yes I used Goljan notes which for me are the best, but many people also use BRS and ace the exam with it, not everybody likes goljan.
jaime

I guess Goljan's notes are hard to come by also. I heard that it isn't uncommn for people to wait outside the Kaplan sites to photocopy Goljan's notes from other students. They must be on point.
ra

Yes that would be a good idea, I guess you must know in which city he teaches, I think is chicago, by the way do you speak spanish? and where are you located?
jaime

NO HABLA ESPANIOL. HAHAHAHH
I AM FROM PA. DO YOU STILL HAVE A COPY OF HIS NOTES THAT YOU WOULD SELL TO ME BC I WANT TO USE HIS NOTES BUT CANNOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE.

IF NOT, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

THANKS
jaime

RA

WHEN DID U BEGIN TO PREPARE FOR BOARDS ? I WILL BE TAKING THE EXAM IN JUNE. SHOULD I BEGIN NOW. I HAVE A SET OF KAPLAN 2003 LECTURE NOTES. IT SEEMS LIKE IT WILL TAKE A SERIOUS TIME COMMITTMENT TO GET THROUGH THEM.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »