Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed!!! - sandiegomom
Finally passed step 1, definitely not 99 or even 90. I'm an old grad, mom with a toddler. Thanks to my very supporive husband, parents and in-laws who all pitched in to help. I'm done with step 2 CS and CK as well...hoping to join the match this year.
I read Kaplan books, did UW, first Aid and Goljan videos. The important thing is to understand concepts and do practice questions in timed mode every single day. Do not bother with knowing every little thing, it's not possible...just key concepts.
Good luck doctors.. . try to disregard all distractors and detractors, study with a clear mind, get enough sleep. Remember that we've all gone this far...just a little more push and lots of prayers!
CONGRATULATIONS MOM! great score,thanks for the tips,
how are you doing?congratulations.how can i get the goljan videos?are they for step 1&step2?or is it for step 2 only?please write back as soon as you get this message.or you can call me at 4696711554.my name is bola.i live in texas.hope to hear from you soon.
how are you doing?congratulations.how can i get the goljan videos?are they for step 1&step2?or is it for step 2 only?please write back as soon as you get this message.or you can call me at 4696711554.my name is bola.i live in texas.hope to hear from you soon.
CONGRATULATIONS
congratulations,how much score u got ,GL for the match.
CONGRATS. GOODLUCK FOR MATCH.. I HAVE A DOUBT R U APPLYING FOR 2008 MATCH ???IS IT POSSIBLE?? AND DO U HAVE GOLJAN VIDEOS' OR BY MISTAKE U WROTE??PLZ LET ME KNOW
congratulations, iam also a mother of toddler my husband is working as an engineer icant spend that much time on my studies could u suggest me how i can organise my time
congratulations, iam also a mother of toddler my husband is working as an engineer icant spend that much time on my studies could u suggest me how i can organise my time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »