Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodhull Ped Prematch - dy
Anybody know anything about this program? I got a prematch offer and want to know if it is going to be a right decision to accept it.
Thanks

drcvkjm
when did u receive the prematch offer?
how u got that ? did they call u or send email?
it depends upon how many interviews you had.

if you have more than 10 and most of the programs goes to match, then i would go to match.
else you have to take decision.

did they gave you anytime
Not really.they just wanted me to pull out of the match.i have 9intvs that i attended and felt good abt them all,but 7 out of them do not give prematches...
DID THEY CALLED YOU OR EMAIL.
CAN I KNOW UR CREDENTIALS
When was ur interview? coz i heard they offered prematches to people they interviewed in Dec. Would really appreciate if u could answer this. thanks
I interviewed in Jan 2nd wk and it was first an email and then, a call.
Pls guys,can you tell me something else,what do you think of the prog before I pull out of the match
If u have good credentials and r confident about other interviews then i suggest u go for the match , but if ur scores r not that great then accecpt it. Did the other programs give u any positive feedback? I guess go with ur gut feel all said and done. Hope it helps
So, in the end, did Woodhull Peds give 6 prematch and there are only 4 for the Match ?

I was to interview in January there, but till now I didn't receive any notice from the program.

I am an old graduate (2002) with low scores ( 80's ) so I hope I match this year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »