Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<24hrs to decide, FLUSHING OR BROOKDALE PREMATCH - exela
I declined the prematch from mary immaculate and today I got a call from flushing.
Everyone says that brookdale is the worst, because of the patient population(crackheads......) but I don't know about flushing, cause i was told that most of their patients are geriatric and lots of asians so that means lots of translation being done especially in the clinic. I have till tomorrow at 11 to give an answer. Please help!!!
I would go with brookdale but thats just me... whats your credentials? Either way, congrats! Always better to be confused between trying to decide between offered prematches then nothing! Smile

Cheers!
Adipose
i will go for flushing.
not the best credentials, but hey what can I say, God is good!!! He has opened so many doors for me that were once shut. step 1 70s, step2 80s cs passed, 2006 grad, american.
why brookdale?
is it im or peds
IM
I've heard brookdale is really dangerous.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=259673
Flushing of course
Hey flushing is good, u will have good hands on experience ( if thats what u want).. If i were u i will go with flushing.
A future Dr should not be picky about their patients....I wonder what the PDs of those programs would think about you if they knew what you think about them...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »