Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To write_books - cytoplasm

Thank you very much for information you provided. God bless you.
I have two last questions
If I finish everything by 2008 dec and then I want to apply for 2010 residencies then will I have to sit still till 2009 sep or I can just start applying for 2010 match in the january of 2009. Or in simple words what I can do from jan 2009 to sep 2009 towards getting a residency in 2010?
Second is that I am a Green card holder and what scores I might be having in step 1 and 2 to get Internal Medicine residency? Does it make a substantial difference whether one is GC holder or not towards getting a residency?
Thank you once more.
First it helps a lot-- if u are a green card holder-- as you have an increased number of programs to apply.
It is hard to say-- what scores would be ideal- I think from this year-- that a score of 95 + is good enough to get maximum interviews 99/99 being the best. for Imed
I am sorry to say that applications begin from sept 1 2009 for 2010 match- so u cannot apply before that.
From Jan 2009 to aug 2009- it would be best if u could do an externship/obersvership or research.

Some places where externship/observership are offered-- are: Providence Hospital--DC
Cleaveland clininc/ griffin hospital-- mayo clinic-florida- harbor hospital-- MD

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »