Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acid-base balance made easy -
bharat - bharat123456789

hi every body ,
i prepared my notes on acid base balance from routine books goljan and kaplan physiology and step 2 .

what you have to do is just simply send an e-mail to my e-mail . you get the notes through autoreply .

PLEASE SPREAD THIS NOTES TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THIS IN YOUR KNOWN INTERNET GROUPS .

it took me 4 months to prepare this notes . i dont want any body to waste this much time .

note : after seeing this notes , you make your comment about this notes in this www.usmle.forum as a reply to this mail so that it lies on the top of the column an so many people can access this topic

bye
good luck
bharat
amdee

many thanks. VERY good notes.
Tony - melkizedek@netzero.com

how can I get a hold of it?
can you please send it to my e-mail address please
yn4k
thanks
Tony

hello bharat,
I thought you said you were gonna send it along; this is the 3rd time I'm asking for it do you still have it?
yn4k
thanks
jim - mrjameswong123

thanks for your kindness. please E-mail me
mrjameswong123
joeey

what a scam!! get a life bharat
joeey

there is nothing there dude just advertisement crap!
bee m

thx a lot bharat!!!
GOD bless u ,for doing such a service
u r very kind!! all the best for ur future!!
help is around for all the rest.

Joeey, jim and Tony if u can not understand simple instructions that bharat gave on how to get the notes. how will u manage the long q's of step 2!!!!!!!!!. read the post again!

Bharat make sure your auto reply with the attachments still works....... better than giving everyone access to your account...
Tony

dude, I sent bharat an e-mail from all of my accounts and still haven't seen nothing yet
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »