Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just finished NBME # 3 - caferogo
guys:
i got 440 1 month ago i got 400....my test is in 2 weeks,but i don't know if whether or not i should go...the questions are as difficult as UW,,too many tricky questions...deeply congrats for the people who got more than 90 in the real test,,,this is just frustraring
Caferogo

Its a very trying time for all those preparing for the USMLE steps 1,2 and 3
We have all either gone through this anxious time or will be going through it. You have our support and continue doing the best you can

All the best from:
http://www.02demand.com

Wish you good luck in your exam, and not too many tricky questions.
Dear friends:
I have been an active member of this place,,and i know most of you are honest in your advices,,,i think i will put off this freaking test 2 weeks more,,,as i told you i can't fail.
another thing,,check step 1 first aid i think it wuold be help us a lot,,,i don't know in the real test ,,but in this one i got a lot of step 1 stuff
dear Doctors:
I putt off my test...will be on march 19,,i hope i can improve in this month
care--did u do the same NBE again????
or did someother form ------a month before-----and was this online or downloaded form
caferogo u made the best decision.
hyatt:
I did NBME # 2 online 1 month ago i got 400, today i did NBME # 3 i got 440, self paced i spent like 1 hour and 15 minutes reading slow every question and even doing so i only got 440,,,any way i am planing to read real fast first aid for step 1 and continue doing UW..
NBME # 3 is as hard as UW,,,i got nervous!!! and reschedule my test fot 1 month more,,,my wife just lough at me cause this is like the 15 time that i put off my test,,,but i can't do it longer for 2 things, frst my time expire on march 30, and second i still have pending step 1,,so f i want to participate in this coming match better hurry up.
whe i read people in this forum and they say they got 750 or so in NBME i only can think that they atre just genious
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »