Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all those who prematched in Pennsylvania on H1 - petals
Hey guys. My program told me that we require a state of PA license before we get the visa. Any ideas how to go about it. Thanks
wait for your program to send you the application forms and then send them back to the program, they will do it for you.
The program will send u the training license applic form (2pages) in addition to a medication education verification form and and ECFMG Certf verification form.
You fill the applic form and return to the program (in addition to signed contract etc which they may i nclude in pack as well).The program will apply for you(including the fee of $85)
Send the Med education verf form to your medical school with a copy of ur diploma,They will cerify the form and ur diploma and return directly to the board with ur transcripts
Finally eithere fill the ECFMG certf verf form and return to ECFMG or go to ECFMG CVS on line and do the same.Fee is $25.ECFMG will then mail ur ECFMG certification status to the board.
Then u wait.Thats it.
hi nady and others who got prematched in PA CONGRATS first...
i m also in this process right now,anyone of you have got license already?do they send license to us or to the program?how long it takes?
I haven't got mine.Got my prematch in mid january so just applied for mine.Best to apply b4 the match rush sets in.I believe they'll send the license to your program who will then notify you/your lawyer.
thanx nady
mmcdoc is ur prematch in Philly?
at mercy catholic,darby,PA
Cool, congrats!!
Thanks a lot oldimgtoo and nady
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »