Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help exam in 2 weeks - phoenix27
i am only halfway done (haven't even started on immuno, patho, micro, behav and ana) so i dunno really how the heck am gonna finish. any advice? am using kaplan pharma, physio, immuno, biochem, behavioral, genetics, stat; goljan audio and brs for patho, kaplan and brs for physio, mrs micro, hy ana, neuroana and cell bio. any advice? is it true ana is mostly neuroana? am soo scared! but i can't move it anymore so i have no choice but to cram cram cram (my fault, i've been really lazy).

pray for me please!!!! good luck to everyone!
READ Pathology!!! it's a must; Also Neuroanatomy; get Micro at least from FA! I have no clue how you are going to manage all those subjects in 2 weeks.... GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!
Post pond the date and atleast complete eveyrthing twice . . you wont get another chance..
Dear phoenix27 ,
Please postpone the exam ,try to take an NBME after reviewing all well to see for how long you need to postpone ...................It is always better to be dead sure before going in ,even than people come out of the exam not knowing where they stand !
The worst situation is to find yourself saying what if after the facts .Good luck
i can't postpone it anymore Sad this is the 2nd extension and march is the last month and 13 is the last available date. i'm pretty much a crammer really but still i know... i wasted so much time... Sad i'm gonna check prometric again once a day and hope a later exam date opens. in the meantime am trying to clock in 15hrs/day of study time... waaaah Sad
what is your target?
Phoenix,

You are like me mate....I am also kind of half way done and exam is soon.

I guess you have to do it smart....

Patho = Read kaplan book which is good in my view...concise...but you have to read every word of it.

Immuno = Kaplan again. Might take you 2-3 days to finish. Make sure you do the Qs along with.

behaviuoral = If you don't feel like studying it. Start doing by Qs straight away. Biostats is a night mare there. Ethics again go through the cases someone posted on this forum.

Anat= don't ask me as I have not yet done & is a night mare for me too along with Neuro. May be HY neuro would be the shortest text here.

An advice from a fellow crammer = try to cover everything however i.e have atleast a first read of everything to leave no questions in the real exam unanswered
whats ur email pheonix27?
just finished kaplan brs physio and 2/3 kaplan katzung pharma today. started on behavioral kaplan. i did the brs physio exam 84/99 and one qbook physio 33/50. will try and finish behavioral tonight and do the 2nd qbook exam.... sigh...

am hoping to finish kaplan immuno, hy neuroana, hy gross ana and mrs micro this week... WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

raj000 - what do u mean by what's my target? shouldn't it be 99?

drpardha - for micro u think FA is good enough? the stats are ok with the video, the guy's good at explaining. when's your exam? waaah, am soo tired, did 12hours today... but am trying to be confident, optimistic... I CAN DO THIS!!!

vasudev - simbanana are u gonna send me must knows? thanks Big Grin

thanks for all your concern, checked prometric today and the only open dates are 7, 12 and 13. last week there were none so am hoping people might cancel... but if God gives me the 13th of march then am gonna make the most of my 17 days left Big Grin i have no one to blame but me....
no dates available in march after 13th ? r u in usa ?I am worried because i have to take my date for the end of march.Is it that difficult to take date in same month ,any one please.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »