Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please give me some advice - numita
hey i am looking for a job in clinical research i dont have any experience can u please guide me how to go about it
thanks
try try try...that's all I can say get info send emails, contact, look for openings in your area go to medical centers and check the boards, it's hard numita mostly if you don't have any experience....they want people that can start from the get-go and do things on their own no time to train people....
But don't give up!
GL
BDJ
thanks but my friend she told me to go for clinical trials as no one minds if u do it volunteerly but in 2 to 4 months u can get a job is it true as gmail had posted that she or he also had no experience but did get paid job from day 1
again it depends on your strengths and what they need. If they need a coordinator then yes you're probably ready for the job from day1 if they are looking for more responsibilities (like doing statistics and such) if you[re not familiar with the job then you will not be suitable for the position. Whether you want to do volunteering that is another thing that you can try. But in order to find out you must look for the ppl who are doing research. Sometimes check the newspaper when they are looking for subjects in ads. you might get an idea of what/who/where the research is taking place.
GL
BDJ
thanks a bdj for ure quick response
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »