Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chances of match to weiss memorial hospital - nothing_impossible
Did anybody get interview here, if so how u ranked this program. what are chances getting match here. Did anybody get response from here and what r his preferences to rank us.I got interview here and no response from them after thank u letter and I ranked it high.
hey nobody ranked this program!!!!!!! why no replies.
Yes, I had an interview there. No reply to thank you letters also. They have 10 spots, 7 given out in prematch and 3 available for match. I ranked it 2nd on my list. I am doubtful they ranked me high due to graduation date being 5 years ago.
how do you know that they gave 7 prematches...
i had interview there too.... but no reply to thank you letters.... that program gives seat only to people with recommendation..... its totally corrupt..... I have no hopes of matching there. last year, one of them I know got a prematch.... he had scores of 90 and 85..... but he had contacts in that program!
GL for rest...
They have a total of 10 categorical IM positions, Look at Freida. And when you look at the NRMP quota in the directory they have 3 positions available. Therefore 7 prematches. You can do this for every program. For Weiss Memorial, I know one of the residents working there also.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »