Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you feel after the test???? - medstudent777
Hi all
I just took the test yesterday and I am freaking out. One minuet I think passed then next I dont, if i see a pharm commercial on tv it reminds me of a question I saw and Im just going nuts reviewing what I may have gotten right or wrong. did you feel that way? and is it true everyone feels discouraged afterwards? my neighbor told me she felt like she failed or passed by one point and ultimatly she got a 223. please advise Smile
and again... to those who have already taken it... did you have to guess on some of the questions? if so was it alot of them or a few? I feel like I had to give a good educated guess on alot it, becasue it was so damn techinical Smile, the language was Smile ok thanks in advance
hehe... i gave the exam yesterday too.. i fee totally the same way
lots of educated guesses
hehe ..... that is funny Smile
oh yeah.... good luck to you... where did you take it? me, chicago
hey guys..i finished my exam on26th..once in a while i get flashbacks of the silly mistakes i made..reaaallllyyyy scary...d wait fr d score will definitely kill me i guess Sad...
hii
congrats ur xam is over!!can u plz share the xam xperience insights advice etc
i
LOL...i toke mine yesterday too and came to ask everyone the same question that you are. i thought that i did really good...then i remembered the "silly" mistakes after looking at FA...then the ones i guessed...then the ones that i ran out of time for...then the stupid behavior Qs that every choice could have been right...then, then then and now from thinking that i got in 90's, I™m just wondering that if i will even pass or not!!...so totally understand how ur feeling and it really sucks Smile
one more thing...did u feel that u have a whole block that almost every one of them where choice "A"!!?
syrus.... no I didnt , but oh wow, that is all option A. i felt defeated after the second block and i think that is what hurt me, i just couldnt beleive how hard some of the questions were and i was tired and nervous and all that, i walked out knowing for sure i failed and was planning my next strategy, then i looked at the fa and got some right, then the next day i realized i got wrong, and some more and some more then the ones i guessed on etc... i am freaking out. this is torture! i hope to god i passed dont want to do this again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »