Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulation to everyone who got the Survey! - aka
The match has already taken place and they are now just to go over it, to make sure no mistake was done. Those who got it a second time are those that did not complete the first one. So don't worry if you don't get it a second time. My friend who got a prematch got it as well.
not engaging in this debate,,,,is like advising someone with a high sex drive not to masterbate,,,,,when he/she can't get a sexmate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The match takes place in seconds and that's why most people got it almost immediately. Ankylosing, you were probably one of the first to match and that's why it got to you almost immediately after you submitted your ROL. Some people got it on feb. 28th and some even later. Those who got it much later have a high TRUE POSITIVE match status and the early ones might be false positives. It all depends, there is not a 100% guarantee in this NRMP survey, that's why I'll rather wait till the end, but still those were the explanations I got from my source.
agreed with AKA x 1000

I got the same info from good source also,

Oh, by the way, The deadline for receiving the survey is March 11, 8pm EST. If you dont receive anything by then....I guess prepare for next year
I had this done almost a week b4 match....no sense....
i got it as soon as i submit my ROL. AKA - i do want to believe in what you just told everyone but...... I agree w/ anthony99 .......... just relax guys! i dont think anything make sense untill you'll see the "email" or "got msg" from NRMP..... few more days!!!!! it's killin' me
Sorry... for those who got the survey for not matching this year. Wait you will also receive surveys from those program where you interviewed. (and not matched, in this case most of the programs who surveys)
how r u so sure interndoc and aka ?
don't u feel sorry for the people who didn't get this survey,,,,,,
and anyways,,u r not 100% sure,,,r u?
rp108, the only explanation to what you just said might be because you also submitted your ROL much earlier and some programs you might have interviewed at did same. NRMP starts trying to couple people immediately they get your certified list, that's why the tell us to submit as soon as possible. In your case, you might have had a false positive match status, since it was too early. Hope it makes more sense to you now.
don't waste 283 hrs and 12 minutes thinking about the survey,,,,
it is what it is,,,,,,,,
just wait,,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »