Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulation to everyone who got the Survey! - aka
Chosen, why will it be bull crap when so many people have already posted a copy of the survey to this forum. Please take a look at it and let me know if it's crap. I'm sorry you didn't get. Also check your bulk mails incase it went there.
ok Just tell me this,
I received this survey e mail on Feb. 28th. I didn't fill it yet. I didn't receive a reminder email this morning. So according to your theory/reliable source what is my status?
aka

from your talk it looks like that the ones who got the survey at feb 28 only or today only have matched
correct me if i am wrong
Jasminewhite, it means yours was false positive, that's why they didn't bother to remind you a second time. So your status now is probably TRUE NEGATIVE.
NO ankylosing, it don't matter when you got it. What matters is that you got it, the later the better because the pairing becomes more reliable.
aka
according to this situation,then you are a true negative too if you did not get the survey today but instead got it at feb 28
OMG this preggy woman is getting Vfib.. It means that I have not matched. What should I do I can't imagine
aka
i couldnt understand that you meant by pairing?
could you elaborate plz?
Maybe, maybe not. I filled it out almost immediately and that's why I didn't get a second one. I strongly believe I will match at my first choice and will let you all know when the time comes. I have never been so confident about something in my life and can't wait to celebrate.
aka
you said that you have got it only at Feb 28
does it mean that you have become a true negative
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »