Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulation to everyone who got the Survey! - aka
Ankylosing, I thought you were smarter than that. NRMP pairs up the programs and the candidates. If you read what was sent to you earlier about how the match works, you'll understand better.
but aka
i just clicked at the survey link and not even filled it

is this why i did not get a second reminder?
aka
now i got what you said
when ever you explain something..try to explain it without ambiguity
please don;t give me the false hope, I already failed my step 3 today, if I think I have been matched, then on Feb 17, I didn;t , I am going to have a heart attack.
2/28/08 at 1:00 AM

The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) is asking all applicants in the 2008 Main Residency Match to complete a brief survey. Your responses to 3 questions will help the NRMP learn more about the factors that influence how applicants construct their rank order lists. A similar survey is being sent to program directors to help applicants learn more about how programs rank applicants.

Participation in this survey is voluntary. Choosing not to respond will not affect your match results in any way.

Please use the following link to compete the survey before March 18, 2008: NRMP Applicant Survey.

3/4/2008 11:00

This is the first reminder from the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) requesting all certified applicants in the 2008 Main Residency Match to complete a survey. Your responses to 3 questions (5 minutes to complete) will help shed light on the factors that influence how applicants construct their rank order lists. These data will allow the NRMP to better inform applicants about successful matching strategies and will guide the development of future applicant resources such as Charting Outcomes in the Match.

To date, more than 8,500 applicants have completed the survey. Full participation by applicants in your desired specialty is necessary to have confidence in the survey results.

Participation in this survey is voluntary. Choosing not to respond will not affect your match results in any way. The confidentiality of your responses will be ensured at all times.

Please use the following link to complete the survey by 10:00 p.m. March 16, 2008: NRMP Applicant Survey. This link has been assigned to your AAMC ID. Please do not share this link with other applicants.

That what I recieved.. I am not going to respond..I feel it means just a survey. I want to believe it means I did match but I am not going to fool my self. March 17 is coming. We waited long time through the whole process, so we can wait 12 more days.

Heartly good luck to every one.
I received the survey at 21:57:54 -0500. Thats abt 57 min after the deadline is over. I certified my ROL on 16 feb then recertified it on Feb 27 at just 2 hr before the deadline. Last yr I was not matched, didnt received ant survey. But this yr I am pretty much confident that I will be. I got very positive ranking emails from 4 programs.
please donn bullshit and misguide people ,i got survey on 28th but donn believe this crap.everyone got this survey
sorry hellerphd, this is not false hope. I wish you all the best.
Ankylosing, you were a false positive before and your status just changed to true negative. Pray is not true.
aka i got survey on 28th and then another reminder email today coz i didn fill it wat u say abt it,i certified my rol on 26
hopeandfaith, I'm happy to read what you just wrote and I hope a lot of people will now believe what I'm trying to say. Good luck to you all...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »