Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Atlanta CS test takers in April...Join here - priyadarshini
Hey guys,,,,my xm is on 21st april....I will post the cases nd experiences.....by 21st 9:00 p.m.

k..All the best guys...bye.
I have mine on the 30th of april.i am in NJ.is there anyone who might be interested in practicing for a few days.i need someone in the NY/Nj area.
I c u guys are sharing cases
Let me tell u what kinda cases i had:
I had my exam in Atlanta PM session:
1) the case i didnt know and thought that i will fail was.... PCKD. Guy with blood in urine, nothing special, no pain, FH- cousin had"some problems" with kidney- pt said

2) trauma to face- young female, couldnt open jaw

3) diabetic woman with diarrhea

4) 7 y/o bed wetting

5) HIV pt

6) palpitation - man

7) abdominal pain in not sexually active girl of 16 y/o

8) back ache_ muscle strain in mexiacan male

other cases i dont remmebr

MAIN THING TO REMMEBER........ PLZ BE NICE TO UR PT.....THEY ARE THE ONE WHO EVALUATE U......

hope it helps

and I didnt finish 2 cases(ran outta time) so which means no summarization for 2 cases
and i did mess up polycyct. kidn. dz..... and didnt put it even as a 100th possible diagnosis..... but i still passed!!!!1Smile main and important point. plz be nice to pt... offer to drink for thyroid... offer tissue for coughing pt, offer help to lay down, smile, drap and congratulate ( I meantioned about the weather, abouit coming holidays) just establkish personal link, send kind waves and.... you know what i meanSmile

Good luck to every one
"the case i didnt know and thought that i will fail was.... PCKD. Guy with blood in urine, nothing special, no pain, FH- cousin had"some problems" with kidney- pt said"

I think in any adult case with hematuria, think of malignancy until proven otherwise.
It was polycyctic kidney dz....
he said only hematuria once, no pain no nothing no flank pain, no std in hx or so...
buuuuuuut. he mentioned that his cousin in europe has "some problems" with his kidneys....
so it was polycyct kidn dz
salam everyone ..
my cs exam will be on Atlanta 25th ..i ll post my experience after that ..thank you all for sharing .. & wish me luck ..
thanks guys,if moreof you can share their cases it would be even more helpful
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »