Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA Training Licence Question???? - nady
Please does anyone know how long it takes for the PA training license application to be processed.Thanks
Anyone?
hi nady,for me it took only 4 days , after the PA state license board received the papers from my med school.GL.
hello nady and mmcdoc,

Im on the same boat. Got prematched in Pittsburgh last Feb. 8. I have the same question becos my hospital is working on the license in PA now. 4 days sounds good. Correct me if Im wrong, getting the PA license is needed for the H1b processing right? II know that the PA license when you appear for an interview in home country. would appreciate any advice / suggestions on this matter. As of now, im just waiting from the hospital the documents that I need to fix my visa. Thanks
mmcdoc thanks for the info.
bodypump, yeah u do need to get the training license b4 ur lawyer can apply for your H1B processing in US. I guess u r on course. Cheers
how much does this cost for the two year training ?
The hospital pays, I think its $85
thanx nady ! when is the last date that v can apply?
any website that you can suggest to me to refer for further info ?
Contact the hospital that u got prematch in, they will send u all the required documentation.If u r waiting for the match, then i guess u may ve to wait till then.I think the application has to come from the hospital in question.I'm not aware of any deadline
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »