Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I PASSED. THANK GOD (and Docespy, Cue, and Amruta -
Rakhal

I just did the OASIS trick - its 12:56 AM here on the West Coast. Thought I'd check and it didn't let me reapply. I'm so ecstatic now I can go to my interviews in peace.
Who cares about the score right?
Right.
I especially want to thank DOCESPY, CUE, AND AMRUTA for their help and support - without you guys I definitely wouldn't have managed passing step 1 and step 2 - and I'm saying that from the bottom of my heart - THANKS!
nxM

Congratulations. You worked hard and you deserve this success. Best of luck for CS.
docespy - docespy

AWESOME! it feels like it was me.
GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS YOU!
Rakhal

Thanks docespy - and I'm not just saying shit too - I really feel like you guys helped me alot. GL with your results and I'll keep you updated on my interviews!

Thanks!
docespy - docespy

Dude send that vibe my way, I'm freaking out.
Rakhal

Haha - dude I'm sure you did fine - I hope those things I sent you helped a little.
If you need anything hollah back dawg haha
docespy - docespy

aa-ayt!
cue

good job rakhal. I had absolutely no doubt you passed. You could have asked me instead of oasis trick. It was all you bro, and you did it. congradulation.
Rakhal

Hey thanx cue. GL with your results - hey I hope you got those things I sent you and I hope you found them useful. Best of luck with everything. I'll keep you posted on what's going on with me - I'm starting interviews on Tuesday - I have the CS on Sunday - just a couple more days - but I feel much better about it now that I cleared step 2 - whatever the score is....
cue

yeah man go to the interviews and your cs and knock them dead. I have not taken step 2 yet, so not much hope for the match but may be post match we'll see. hey, do keep me posted, especially let me know about fairfax interview once your done with it. lots of luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »