Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 2 in a month -
GaboA

Are 4 weeks time enough for prepare step 2? I'm a old img with clinic experece. Please advice me
hehadoc

particularly i think not, you need to practice,to understand, not only to read. some could say the opposite, but if your goal is to get a good score, you will need more time. how many? it will depend on your background, your ability to read fast and to understand without hesitation...
kk

I am also in the same boat. I need to finish Step 2 in a month. Score is not important.
GaboA

thanks hehadoc.
docespy - docespy

To be honest with you I did questions and read for three months, but the last month was when I got most of my work done.
I truly believe it can be done; however, the sources you choose must be chosen with surgical presicion.
Use the following sources if you dare prep in one month,
CRUSH STEP 2 & MOCK EXAM for usmle Step 2 both by Adam Brochert and of course NMS Review for USMLE STEP 2.
You must do these at least 3 times.
Finally read Advanced Life Support for USMLE STEP 2.
USE MERCK MANUAL and CMDT as references.
This is what I did the last month of preparation.
Two weeks before your test do NBME AND IF YOU SCORE ABOVE 500 YOU'RE READY IF NOT POSTPONE FOR ANOTHER MONTH.
docespy - docespy

Almost forgot if you follow my advice make sure YOU DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT FOR FORBES & JOHNSONS
CLINICAL ATLAS online at fleshandbones.com as per Crush Step 2.
DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT!
GaboA

docespy:
is Forbes & Jonhnsons Clinical Atlas a book or some internet page? please could you explane me?
docespy - docespy

both but its free online you can find it at fleshandbones.com
GaboA

thanks docespy
kk

GaboA,
Think you can get in touch with me at stuff4saleinwarren ? Maybe we can work something out together.
Thanks for ur replies docespy and hehadoc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »