Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD IMGs Thread - oldimg2
i matched dont know where im, fm or psych
Any body else?
oldimg2,

our background are similar, I matched, if you like, you can send me email at xhp1118
Thanks, goteborg, I will send you an invitation letter to join our group. I hope you can not only help me, but also our group.
can you tell us your visa status/speciality ?
Oldimg2;

Hi, I'm an old IMG too. Unfortunately, was not matched either. I saw you have 12+ months USCE. Could you please let me know what kind of USCE is that and where did you get it?

Thanks

Applyingdoctor
1994 graduate.82/80/pass.MPH, and publications and tons of research in international papers.Had a few interviews but attended only ONE, and matched in IM.
Good l;uck to all and don't give up.
1991, residency in home country, 85(2nd attempt), 80 st attempt, 77 st attempt, one lor from usa, No usce, got 3 interview, did not match, shal we quit??
1989 grad, 82/85/CS attempts. Certified Feb, 2008. MD & PhD. Years research in one US top medical school with millions of original papers and reviews in journals like Science, EMBO, JBC, etc, which should be enough for an asisstant professor position. No IV. Will scramble today.
applyingdoc, my did observeship in Anethesiology, Neurology, Family Medicine, right now I am doing Internal Medicine and Psychiatry in a local hospital.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »