Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
those who are waiting for cs results gather here.. - examkiller
when will the results come .this week or next week.
next week..were u able to complete all d cases??i couldnt give closure for 2 cases..
yeah i did all cases before time and did closure for all cases ,but i am worried about patient notes and diagnosis for 2 to 3 cases.
are you done with your other steps.
am preparing for my s3 now..
i took cs first,planing to take step 1 now
Count me in, I'm waiting too.
hello arlete..
welcome to this group..share ur experience and ur expectations too..
on the day of exam when i entered the front room i saw many americans wearing small white coats written as boston medical.all were AMGs.they all came from one school from boston.i was the only fmg.so was nervous i the beginning but after2 or 3 cases i felt little comfortable.But sps in phili are very good except for 1 or 2.i could complete all cases in time but for 2 cases i had difficulty in reaching the diagnosis.I was the only one who wrote patient notes rest all besides me were just typing their patient notes with so much of sound.and one more thing they all did their cases before time that is may be 2 or 3 min before and even patient notes they type so fast that they have still time.I think they are trained in such a way.I wish had some indians or pakistanis on that day.Because now they will be comparing my patient notes with their notes.loll
hey tremors..
i dont think there are much restrictions regarding PN coz tis enough if u complete them in time and give 2-3 diagnosis which are relatd to the cases..other 2 may be a good guess though..ull pass for sure..dont worry..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »