Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
those who are waiting for cs results gather here.. - examkiller
i took mine on 11th Feb so the result expected after 26th March.This is the first time in years when i am scared to think about my result. As i have written some time ago in this forum that i could not close 4 cases so little hope to get through but still praying for a miracle.Good luck to those expecting result today.
usmle_ me i heard that most of the people appeared for exam r going to get their results on wed 26th.
i am also tensed thinking about these results.
any way goodluck.
me too my exam was feb 19 atlanta. my first case was stroke i didnt finish in time and didnt do counceling but other cases i did well but forget some qs or some parts of the exam but talked to every patients and addressed all their concerns. still i am worried because you dont know exactly how they assess our skills. i finished step 1 and 2 hope i will pass wish you all best of luck
hi to all....i hope we all get good news next week.....my exam was in chicago....i finished all cases but i could not asked about pt concerns in 7-8 cases ...i did counciling and closure both....i heard that most of the pt has some questions to ask but bin my case only 5 pt asked question whats the reason behind that......
sandi,i think not all pts ask qs, dont think about such things. we are all here to share this crucial time together.Praying for all.
hello docwell9,
you mean s3??i haven registered for it yet..am waiting for my cs results to get certified..gave my cs on jan 9th..

sandippatel,
you can only ask if the pt has any concerns or not..its their problem to ask if any..so you need not woorry over such things..all the best..
Hi surgeon97
I presume you are planning for residency in surgery.
Could we catch up on messenger sometime and discuss. Would be useful for both of us
Thanks
Salam
Yahoo messenger id is abdofsalam
hi thanks to all....best of luck ....i hope we all have done well......and we will definately pass ....have a great time
so every one waiting here has window of 26th march-23rd april? i wish we all get our result on 26th as docwell mentioned.its very difficult to wait for another week long time.GOOD LUCK
thanks for this post.
lets pray for all of us to pass.(Ameen).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »